I WANT TO CRY: WRITTEN BY KAMLESH CHAUHAN COPYRIGHT@KAMLESH CHAUHAN

I want to cry..


Yet something tells me







Wait...


I want to cry...


Yet your excuse show me


No Mercy....


I want to cry...


Yet something hold me back


Warning me that these tears would not


Make you come to realization


I feel I should do something...


But I don't want to Hurt


Unknown part of Life


I imagin your Infidelity


My mind goes blank


I think numerous time..


I conditioned my emotions


to remain where they belong


somewhere buried deep Inside


But I want to cry..




ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITH KAMLESH CHAUHAN 2005

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

मैं भारत मैं की बेटी हूँ ? : लेखिका : कमलेश चौहान ( गौरी)

चाँद फिर निकला: Written By: Kamlesh Chauhan

कैलीफोर्निया में शहीदो को मिली सलामी दिवाली के पर्व पर लेखिका : कमलेश चौहान (गौरी )